Most Popular LED Bulbs
Lohas LED Candelabra - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Lohas LED Candelabra
- 6W LED (60W equivalent)
- 550 lumens
- Standard candelabra shape with small screw base (E12)
- Dimensions: 102mm*35mm*35mm
- Rated life span 30000 hours
- No lead or mercury
- No UV or IR
- One year warranty
Lohas LED Candelabra is a popular option in the middle of the LED bulbs price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling LED bulbs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as TCP Elite A19 or TaoTronics A19 - E26 LED .
Lohas LED Candelabra is $1.19 more expensive than an average LED bulb ($17.80).
- LESS POWER-HUNGRY--Save electricity bill compared to traditional light bulbs. Replace a 60w traditional light bulb by a 6W LED.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE--Daylight white 5000K, give off a bright illumination, 550 Lumens, Triac Dimmable.
- EASY TO INSTALL--Standard candelabra shape with small screw base (E12). Dimension of this LED candelabra bulb: 102mm*35mm*35mm.
- DURABLE--Rated life span 30000 hours, reduce frequency of replacing light bulbs.
- RELIABLE--No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. CE, ROHS, FCC compliant. One year warranty. CRI: >80Ra.
- Read more