Most Popular LED Bulbs
Lohas LED Candelabra - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Lohas LED Candelabra
- 6W LED (60W equivalent)
- 550 lumens
- Standard candelabra shape with small screw base (E12)
- Dimensions: 102mm*35mm*35mm
- Rated life span 30000 hours
- No lead or mercury
- No UV or IR
- One year warranty
Lohas LED Candelabra is a popular option in the middle of the LED bulbs price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling LED bulbs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as TaoTronics A19 - E26 LED or LE 5W RGB A19 .
Lohas LED Candelabra is $1 more expensive than an average LED bulb ($17.99).
- LESS POWER-HUNGRY--Save electricity bill compared to traditional light bulbs. Replace a 60w traditional light bulb by a 6W LED.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE--Warm white 2700K, give off a warm illumination,550 Lumens, Triac Dimmable.
- EASY TO INSTALL--Standard candelabra shape with small screw base (E12). Dimension of this LED candelabra bulb: 102mm*35mm*35mm.
- DURABLE--Rated life span 30000 hours, reduce frequency of replacing light bulbs. Not suitable for remote ceiling fan.
- RELIABLE--No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. CE, ROHS, FCC compliant. One year warranty.
- Read more