Most Popular LED Bulbs
Philips Wake-Up Light - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Philips Wake-Up Light
- Morning wake-up light
- Colored sunrise simulation
- Dusk fading night light
- 5 natural and calming wake-up sounds
- FM radio and a tap-to-snooze alarm clock
Philips Wake-Up Light is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Luminwiz A19 .
Philips Wake-Up Light was released in 2012. There are a couple newer LED bulbs on the market. Show newer LED Bulbs
Philips Wake-Up Light is $109.16 more expensive than the average LED bulb ($17.80).
- Light therapy lamp for improving your sleep, energy, and well-being.
- Philips' #1 best-selling Wake up light. Only Philips wake up lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed.
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset and sounds. Colored sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with natural light and choice of 5 calming wake-up sounds.
- FM radio and a tap-to-snooze alarm clock. Use as bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings.
- 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips
- Read more